Friday, May 28, 2004

Bits and Pieces

Fantasia won AI3, I must say she sings like a seasoned performer and she deserves the title. But i still feel a little sad for Diana. But anyways, I'm sure she'll get a record deal and a reasonably good one at that. But, I still love Clay!!! He's got such a nice and unique voice.

I love to watch the LA Lakers play. They are just so wonderful when they get into the groove and there's no stopping them. And the smile from Kobe Bryant was just so sweet...cos it was so obvious that he was enjoying himself so much. Haha....they look solid for this yr's NBA championship ring. And Shaq was having one of his better days at the free throw line today. :)

Hehe...on to even happier things...I got a letter from MOE to go down for interview on 4th June!! I mean this is not my ideal course and may seem like a waste of my A level education to some but i really don't see it that way. So what if i graduate in 2 yrs' time only with a diploma in ed? Thankfully in s'pore, there's always avenues to constantly upgrade yourself. Thank God. Ok...better stop getting my hopes too high. I kinda dread the interview.....but I trust God to bring me through it and to say the right stuff.

Haha...lookin' forward to pasta for dinner. Yummy!!

2 Comments:

At 7:32 AM, Blogger Husky said...

I must say... that I admit... that I hardly understood half of your past post. Fanasia... erm LA Lakers... ?

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger ah choy said...

Erm....ya? American Idol winner Fantasia? La Lakers is my fav NBA team.... I'm a tv buff remember? Are u just bewildered by my post? Or u really didn't know who they were?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home