Sunday, May 30, 2004

foodie sunday

I swear that judging by the amount of food i eat during every weekend, I will grow fat in no time manz... The highlight of the day was *drumroll*...... Durian! And not forgetting, my grandma's yam cake....which is super nice! Heh, I had a hand in it too... Wow, its been ages since i last ate durian....and my dad bought like 8 durians!!! What on earth was he thinking??!! And we only have 4 people at home...it'll take ages to finish man... Even my mum was thinking of making durian cake...haha. We'll see how it goes...

Oh ya...i think i can be a professional dishwasher lah...at the rate i'm going. I think my hands will become wrinkled soon....I HATE washing dishes!!! ARGH!! They'll be the death of me. On the other hand...I love ironing clothes...its rather therapeutic. I think its good training....for later...like when i get married. Heh. Oh...I have to get back to my oily pot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home