Tuesday, May 25, 2004

hmmnz...

Well...it's been some time since i updated this blog of mine... Don't really have any reason for it though. Not that i'm busy or anything, but I guess I just didn't really bother.
Received news that my appeal to nyp wasn't successful... well, I don't really know what's the next step to take and i'm still harbouring hope that my nie application gets through. I've been thinking....maybe I can either do relief teaching at my primary school for the time being....or even sign up as a police officer. Yeah, I know that might come as a surprise to many people, even my parents but I really wanted to be a policewoman when I was younger. Hmnz...
Ok, anywayz....on to happier stuff *smilez*...I've FINALLY got a tan!!! Haha...went out with [SA]ilors on sat on the powerboat...I miss sailing....think i'm joining them again this wkend! Heh....and I can't wait for tomorrow's soccer match, sajc vs vjc at the nat stadium!!! SAJC's first soccer final in like 20 years??!! I think it's gonna be great and I think SAJC can win. Yep....will let you guys know how it went.

2 Comments:

At 10:55 PM, Blogger b|az said...

hey hey...
din know you have a blog...
can i link you then???
pretty please...
i wanna have a long long list of pple's blogs...

stef

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger ah choy said...

Heyhey!!!How did u find my blog?! Heh....of course u can link my blog....no prob. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home