Sunday, May 16, 2004

reflections

Today was quite a great day... Woke up early to fetch my mum from work and we had a sumptous breakfast at chinatown...yummy!! Met Christel in the arvo amidst suspicion from my dad that she might be from church; but of course i flatly denied. Had a good time...sharing the word of God...which is such a powerful tool, 'cos it contains the truth which sets you free, and gives you hope in your darkest times. I really thank God for putting such brothers & sisters-in-Christ in my life. Then, in the evening, had picnic at east coast park. Had chicken rice,soup,and....wine. ;) it was really great spending time with my family. Oh, and played a bit of soccer....which i totally suck at. Yay....12 hrs to TROY....

2 Comments:

At 9:44 AM, Blogger Husky said...

hey! you used the word 'arvo'! :P

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger ah choy said...

hehe...yup! Its quite a cool word to use...and its short. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home