Sunday, June 13, 2004

Am watching rugby on tv now...aussies against the scots....and watching the aussies score a try was such a delight!! Wow....my heart literally stopped for that few seconds when they made such easy-looking passes which resulted in the try...but it really is hard work. Okies...will update later. Gotta go back to my game!

Ok...I'm back! Wow...its really a delight to see the way Aussies pass the ball...its like magic. Their passing is so fluid!! In the end they won 35-13 I think.

Hehe...so happy! Got a new pair of ear studs...in the shape of an anchor. So nice! =) 3 bucks only....from a shop which is closing down downstairs. And my bro has some model tanker and fighter plane stuff to fix up....to keep him occupied.

Oh....I had lunch at Secret Recipe just now...early father's day celebration....Man, the food was good! Loved the cheese cake and lamb stew!! It was really awesome... Am so full now.....

My poor little toe...accidentally knocked it on some metal bar at Carrefour and I didn't know it bled till just now when I happened to take a look at it. Sigh...it hurts when I touch it. Anywayz...going down to SA tomorrow to collect my cert. May be going for a haircut. depends on my mood. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home