Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Burst of productivity :)

Heehee....I finally got a tag-board! Another avenue to shout out to me! Heh...Jac, you must be feeling rather proud of me huh? I did it all by myself.....considering I'm an idiot at html stuff. Ok, actually it wasn't all that hard. It was quite easy, just copy and paste only what. :)

Hmnz....finally sorted out the many photos on the computer....at least I organized them into their respective folders. Thinking of having an online album so you guys can see my photos... :) I can't imagine life without a digital camera.. Its so convenient. Technology is such a powerful tool.

Darn....gotta go vaccuum and mop the floor now. Can't believe that the floor gets BLACK without two days of cleaning. Sometimes I hate living by the main road/busy street. Bugger.

1 Comments:

At 8:35 AM, Blogger Husky said...

'idiot' no longer aye? hehe html is easy to understand once you get the hang of it... maybe your next step might be phlogging! lol...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home