Saturday, June 12, 2004

Had a [SA]ilors outing with Ms Tan yesterday. It was so fun! And to say that some of the conversations were hilarious was an understatement. Hehe...and ooh....all the gossip that just flowed around the table was nothing less than juicy. Oh! And of course, who could forget that Ros actually fell off her chair? =) LOL.

As expected, SA was trashed in team racing, 'cept for the one and only match which SA won was the guys against VJ. That win was especially sweet, but also a heartstopper for me cos I thought Andy was dsq-ed for not finishing his penalty, but apparently, SH Tan let him off the hook. Hey [SA]ilors, I hope you guys didn't really take the results of the team racing to heart. To me, that was just a fun thing. What matters most is that you guys realise which areas you have to buck up in for the inter-schs and really just do your best. That's all I ask for. =) Cos there's not really much time left too.

Next week will be another week where I'll call nsc my second home. I will be helping out frm tues-sat....so if there's a lack of posts....you will know that I was too tired. ;) Hope my bro will do well!*crosses fingers*

Its amazing how some people know that they can't seem to drink a lot before they get drunk but still drink to their hearts' content. Uncle George is one shining example. It always makes me want to laugh when he starts babbling in his drunken stupor. And he laughed like a kid when he was telling us of something funny....He covered his mouth and giggled....Oh Gosh!! Sigh...he is a colourful character. And I'm gonna be on the same boat as him for 5 days!!*groans* How am I going to survive it...? Don't even know whether he's gonna be there to help out at all. But most probably not. So sad... =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home