Monday, June 14, 2004

Has anyone seen the new Aussie advertisement on tv? I love it...the scenery is so nice....and the song is so heartwarming!! Hehe...

Went to collect my cert this morning....then went to TM to have my haircut...more like a hair trim....and guess what? A cute guy cut my hair!! Haha...his name is Ben...He has a cool demeanour and he just exudes a charm which is hard to describe lah.. Anyway, after that went home and watched Mona Lisa Smile! I just love Julia Roberts. She's such a consummate actress. She always seem to fit into her roles perfectly....but the plot was quite good as well.=) It was a vcd worth buying.

Oh and I can't believe my dad just trimmed my bro's hair and it actually looked quite nice, considering that my dad has no professional haircut experience and that the haircuts which he did for us when we were younger were.....erm.....not very nice. :/

2 Comments:

At 8:56 PM, Blogger Husky said...

curiouser and curiouser. like i said... we're growing up. ;) and as for the previous post, well, lol i'm 'online' 24-7 + overtime so be preprared...

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger maverick said...

Gosh, I swear I've never hear you say any guy is cute so many times!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home