Thursday, June 17, 2004

I really feel sad for my bro. Some girl just crashed into his boat today due to her negilgence. It was absolutely no fault of my bro. And it resulted in a BIG hole in the side of his hull which cannot be repaired... Moreover, this is not her first collision. Apparently, earlier in the year, she crshed into another boat. What a coincidence. But anyway, my bro protested her, she was disqualified from that race, and my bro's position was reinstated. Thank God it happened during the last race of the day, otherwise, he would have thrown away more races if he was not able to find another boat to sail in for later races. Owells...I'm not one to judge anybody la....but if someone always gets into collisions regardless of whether it is a car or a boat, it proves something right? Oh, uncle Shaw Her, who was on the protest committee was so nice to my bro. I walways thought he was very intimidating. Saw a lighter side of him today.

Haha....I made an observation over the last 3 days of regatta...and came to a conclusion that the best thai byte sailor is gay! He has pink slippers, powders his face, has a "gay" partner, another thai byte sailor who wears pink shorts.....and....wears a life-vest with chinese characters which mean "transexual". Oh man....and my bro managed a little conversation with him after the protest and made friends with him. Owells....u meet all sorts of people everyday.

3 Comments:

At 9:56 PM, Blogger Husky said...

rrright... ... ...

 
At 6:50 AM, Blogger ah choy said...

What's that supposed to mean? No head or tail one....

 
At 6:51 AM, Blogger ah choy said...

What's that supposed to mean? No head or tail one....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home