Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Oh yes, for those of you who haven't watched Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, what are u waiting for? Go watch it now!! Its really more exciting than the first instalment. Can't remember much about the second though... Anyway, b4 watching the show, heard a lot of rumours that many people were disappointed with the movie....but my bro, mum, and myself found it rather enjoyable. Yippee! Glad I've caught the movie already....can't wait for the last book and the next movie.

Just went swimming just now....after a long hiatus from it. It felt quite good... :P Oh, and I saw a couple of cute guys... who went there to just bake in the sun and chit-chat for like 30-45 mins?? Oh wells... Then at the bus stop, I saw this guy, i think he was about 14 yrs old, I think he's the most irritating brother I've ever seen! He kept disturbing and bullying his younger sister who was probably around 9, 10 yrs old? It's like he enjoyed doing it lor....I really pitied the little girl. I felt like going up to him and giving him a tight slap.

Whee.....my hamsters smell nice now. And they look squeaky clean.

6 Comments:

At 6:17 PM, Blogger Jill said...

zhen fang!!! i didn't know you had a blog! HELLO HELLO! haha we should have a reunion soooon eh? tc!

 
At 8:34 PM, Blogger maverick said...

This is the FIRST time Zhenfang said CUTE GUYS! haha!!!

 
At 9:04 PM, Blogger ah choy said...

Hi Jill!! Haha...didn't know my blog was so easily accessible... Yup!! We should really meet up some time!!!
And Ros...is that really amusing and funny??

 
At 7:52 AM, Blogger maverick said...

yah it is, cuz i've never heard you say any guys is cute before.

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger x`p said...

yar mannnnnnnnn! Let the pigs fly!

*grin*

-xp

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger ah choy said...

Darn....I shouldn't post anything else about guys on my blog again... =P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home