Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Rant

I'm f****** pissed off right now. Can't stand it when he does stupid things like hiding your phone under the pillow when its RINGING!!!! And the indifferent attitude he gave me when I asked him where my phone was, "I don't know" was the stoic reply. Bl**** h***, I remember leaving it there before going to the living room and you can tell me you don't know. Then he took it out from under the pillow when I was not looking and I asked him why he hid it there, he says "I wanted to shut it up". Bugger! Which idiot wants to shut up a phone when its ringing? He could have just taken a few steps to pass me the phone. But NO, he didn't. what kind of a****** is that? Sorry for the expletives, couldn't help it. I'm really riled up now. Just because he's f****** busy on the computer playing games and chatting dosen't excuse his ignorant behaviour.

1 Comments:

At 8:33 AM, Blogger Husky said...

erm... wow. calm down mate... even i wasn't this explosive when things were seriously screwed up recently.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home