Wednesday, June 02, 2004

the sea

Heh....Seems like ages since I last helped out at a regatta... But it feels quite good to be back at sea i must say. I'm slowly getting back to the routine that i'm so used to. But the only drawback is...I'm gonna be a lobster for the next 4 days....I'm actually kinda glad I'm not going on friday....it'll give me some time to recuperate. Coming down with the flu or something like that...had a blocked nose today. Had to breathe through my mouth....vicks inhaler didn't work. Well...i'm gonna make doubly sure i'm covered with layers of sunblock tomorrow....not gonna risk getting skin cancer when i'm not even 50. Oh...and there's no doubt that i'll start peeling about a week from now. Sounds as if I'm a snake...
Yawn...I'm getting tired. Really hope there's wind tomorrow. Here's wishing [sa]ilors all the best for the next 4 days of competition, especially Ros. =)

2 Comments:

At 11:48 PM, Blogger Husky said...

oooh. not again... this time i won't even wait till i see you before commenting. ;) haha.

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger maverick said...

Yeah man! 3 more days and I'm already dead.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home