Friday, July 09, 2004

Busy bee...

Haha....I'm so happy for my bro....He got 3rd in his division for inter-schs!! Woohoo....This is his biggest achievement in sailing yet....and I believe there are more to come... :) He's worked so hard at it and it really is a much deserved 3rd placing for him. Never seen him so happy before...
Well..he's gonna collect his trophy today but I'm not gonna be there... :( *sobz* Have to rush off to work....my first day of work...better not be late. Not very nice and doesn't leave a good impression...Owells...just have to wait and admire the photos then.
This weekend's gonna be a busy one too...Have to accompany my bro to VJ open house for the VIP(Victoria Integrated Programme) on sat morning, rest then go off to work. And on sun, will be at sembawang from 12-5pm to help out at a keelboat race in which Tracey is OD. Then I gotta rush off to work. Can already forsee that I'll be late.*sighz* Will see how it goes lah....This is so frustrating...Dunnoe how I got myself so busy....can't spend much time with family this weekend...I mean of course they understand but, still... Haven't seen my mum in like more than 24 hrs? Think I won't even get to see her this arvo, have to wait till after I get home from work. Darn....
Have a whole load of things to do.....must meet up with the foursome next week....can't drag it any longer, or else they'll just disappear again. Must change the hammies' bedding again....oh, did I mention that they gave birth again? Grrr...
I guess its good to be busy....better than having nothing to do....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home