Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Spent almost the whole day out today.... Well, its great to meet up with old friends once again. Tania's back from Sydney, and Jac's back from London...but she's going to Sydney from the 15th till 23rd to meet up with her friends there. :( So sad....Lyd couldn't join us today...heard she's going back to Aus though.. Sigh...didn't even have the chance to catch up with her. Watched The Whole Ten Yards today....its a stupidly hilarious show....a good laugh I must say. Still wanna catch Mean Girls though....anybody?

Then met up with Ros to do a little shopping and to get something from her which Liying passed to her. It was so touching.... I'm beginning to hate the feeling where friends go overseas for studies.... I seem to have so many close friends who went overseas to study...its geting rather irritating.

Oh ya...just received the letter from MOE informing me the school that I will be posted to....and I've been posted to White Sands Pri. Its just 4 bus stops away from my house....so convenient. Its a rather new school too....so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the students will not climb all over me. Hmnz....must remember to give the school a call tomorrow.

Heh...recently made a new discovery....so exciting...really wonder how his girlfriend looks like.

1 Comments:

At 10:13 PM, Blogger Husky said...

lol, have fun, ms choy! make sure you don't let any of your students discover the link to your blog... or the fact that you do keep a blog... it might happen, you know ;P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home