Thursday, July 01, 2004

Tired....

Heh, I'm finally back from my trip. I must say that I had lots of fun during the trip, in the midst of getting lost occasionally and finding places on the map...:) Hong Kong is a definite must-go destination for anybody who loves to shop. The stuff are so trendy and cheap there.... and not forgetting....tons of "shuai ges". Gosh....even the bell boy in the hotel where we stayed was so cute. Two of my cousin's friends who joined us were swooning over him. And I must say, I think there is a pre-requisite for male sales assistants in Giordano stores in Hong Kong, 'cos almost 90% of the male sales assistants were so cute. Lolz...but we had fun....4 people squeezing in a teeny weeny room which we thought were near-impossible....bargaining till our mouths were dry....and it didn't help that I was the only one who could speak cantonese(which was terribly mediocre). Their local food there were quite delicious too....especially the egg-tarts and the "bo-lo buns"....I don't know its english name. Went to Victoria's peak....the view from up there was spectacular.
Owells, walked until my legs almost crumbled under me. Hmnz....all in all, it was a good experience. Wouldn't mind going back there again...at least we know what to expect the next time we visit HK.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home