Saturday, August 21, 2004

Hmmnz....

Ok first things first...the tags are really freaking me out....I have no idea who the person is!!! So whoever you are, please spare me the agony and reveal your identity soon. Thanks a million. My head's bursting.

On another note altogether, 3 weeks have flown by and I have spent that amount of time teaching a class who is academically average to below-average. I must say that though life as a teacher is really busy, there are moments of joy as well; and that is what makes the teaching profession such a special one. To keep yourself sane, you must set aside time for yourself, and not let the student-related matters interfere with your life.
You must also constantly remind yourself the reason why you decided to teach in the first place and always have an open mind, or else you will become jaded very quickly.
So far, what's made me enjoy teaching in WSPS is without doubt, the teachers. They are a crazy bunch and most are rather friendly. Easy to relate with as well. To my pleasant surprise, most of the teachers are also Christians(except for the muslims, indians); at least in the PM session. So in this aspect, I feel really blessed.
Thank God I have managed to control the class most of the time, and some of the students are really endearing 'cos of their funny antics, helpfullness or their plain innocence. Sigh....they are really funny when they are not pissing you off.
Oh wellz, CAs start next week and I'm worried for them. Hope there will be updates soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home