Sunday, August 22, 2004

O Happy day...

Hehe....I don't know what I'm so happy about but yeah....I'm in a good mood. :) I found out today that being busy is actually good.... It just feels good being productive. Though you will obviously feel the after-effects of it probably much later. Really did LOTS OF things today.....and whee....my hamsters look fresh! They are so cute and tame...aiyah....must make a mental note to play with them more often.

Anyways, caught Singapore Idol and I must say, it was hilariously funny!! Lolz...but a few contestants caught my eye and I'll be following them closely in the next round.... Yep.

Looks like my little reprieve from school will not come anytime soon cos there'll be lots of marking to be done this week....test papers and all. Its gonna be a long week....Still gotta go back to sch on sat for marking of gifted screening papers. Darn. Can't wait for the Sept hols to come!! Oh yar, speaking of Sept, my b'dae's coming soon. Yeah! So should I or should I not go for the teachers' day outing on 1st Sept? I wanna have a life!!! I mean not that hanging out with the teachers is not fun, I should think I will have a great time but I haven't met my friends in a loooong time! Hmph! Dilemna. I hate them.

Pm Lee's rally speech is going on now. Going back to my telly now. Guess the next time u'll see an update will be next weekend. Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home