Wednesday, August 11, 2004

a quick update

Wow....I can already see the mould forming on this blog....sigh. Sorry peeps...have been really busy....though I can't really put my finger on the specifics....but i guess mainly teaching the bunch of kids and the long weekend which had just passed. Hehe....the teaching's been fine so far, kids have shown some discipline though of course there's room for improvement. Academics wise....I really don't know. I'm just hoping that they pass all their subjects in CA2. So far I can only see that their english is rather weak. And I'm behind in marking......oh no....help....

What's more, I have to be in skool early in the morning tomorrow!!!! AAAHHH....my beauty sleep..... Think I'm gonna be a zombie tomorrow. And I can't believe that I actually washed dishes, vacuumed and mopped the floor in the span of one and a half hours....immediately after I had my dinner.

Oh yah....on another note, I really think I'm a jinx cos' everytime we drive back to Singapore from Malacca, we never fail to be caught for speeding. Gosh.....and guess what? We paid them off with just RM40. Hahaha....i tell you, they just want your money....its gonna be much more of a hassle if they issue a summon cos you have to go to a police station to pay the fine.

Okies....hope there will be another update soon....and a more detailed one. Gtg zzzzz now... ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home