Tuesday, September 21, 2004

A boy named Lerren and other short stories.

Something hilarious happened today to a boy called Lerren. Alright....Its not nice to laugh at other's mishaps but I simply can't help it! During recess, while he was playing badminton, he sprained his neck muscle. So much so that his head was titlted to the left and he couldn't straighten it back. At first I thought it was just a minor strain and probably a muscle spasm of some sort but it didn't go away. So I tried to straighten his neck amidst me trying hard not to laugh. I was really amused because it was so painful that when I tried to straighten it, he cried! Goodness! So I sent him home....and guess what? His father is a doctor. So I guess he should be in good hands. Anyway, to my astonishment, I had to write a report which I felt was a total waste of my time! Duh! I was not even at the scene of the incident and I had to write down whatever his friend said had happened.

Alright, now for the second crying incident. Happened when I asked the two malay boys to own up to their mistake of beating on the tables while waiting for their PE teacher to arrive. They were already scolded by another teacher who happened to walk past the class but I wanted to make doubly sure that the message went into their heads so I repeated myself one more time. I admonished them and reminded the rest of the class to behave in future. The one of the boys became red-eyed. And add to that, he had the rebellious look. I was worried. Well, we'll see how it goes lah. That caps my eventful day at school.

Sigh....tomorrow....I think I'm gonna be embarrased. Firstly, I didn't know that the auditions for language and arts day storytelling was gonna be held in the hall with ALL the P3 students as audiences!!! Gasp! Perhaps even the P5s as well...not sure. Secondly, my class is so unprepared....I'm gonna be SO DEAD!!!! If the HODs are gonna be watching it....then good luck to me. That's all folks. Do check back tomorrow to find out whether I lived to tell the tale. What's more, tomorrow is gonna be a looooooooong day. Gonna haf to be in sch by 9 for some course. Think I'll go early though...like at 7-ish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home