Friday, September 10, 2004

a peculiar neighbour and a hot-headed father

I had my beauty sleep interrupted last night. All because of one stupid, crazy neighbour who has been disturbing my dad/family in a number of ways for the past 7 years. Can you believe it? Apparently this neighbour, who stays directly above us, always likes to make noises with God-knows-what on his floor, so we always hear noises coming from our ceiling. So anyway, I was only asleep for less than one hour when I was awoken by sounds of my father rushing out of the house to shout at the neighbour in cantonese. Apparently, my father was so angry he called the police but whether they came was another story.

Ok, the point is I can understand my dad's frustration, but i think shouting at a neighbour in the middle of the night was not a very smart thing to do. That just places him at the same level as the neighbour. Moreover, my dad tried to retaliate by using a stick(the one used to hold a bamboo stick) to knock on our ceiling, and in doing so, broke the stick! And damaged our ceiling. Can you believe that? Like how dumb is that? Damaging our own property because of an insane neighbour. I don't think the neighbour was worth him doing that. At all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home