Saturday, September 11, 2004

retail therapy

Heh....yesterday's retail therapy session was a....big accomplishment! Woohoo~ Finally got myself a new pair of shoes, with back straps, no less. :) The heels are not too high either, so its perfect! At least my feet will not be so tired from all that standing and walking around school. As usual, I went alone on this retail therapy session... I'm used to it already. In addition, got a pair of sandals for casual wear to replace my broken one.... Glad my mum liked it too. Yippee....we can share... Anyway, another reason why it was a big accomplishment was because it got the approval from my dad too. Both pairs mind you! Its very hard to get his approval for shoes. Cos there are many requirements it must fulfil. Heh...Soles...durability...you get the picture. Anywayz, both pairs were purchased for a total sum of less than 50 bucks. I'm crossin' my fingers to see how long they'll last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home