Tuesday, September 14, 2004

self observation

I noticed lately that I am irritated easily when I'm tired or when things don't seem to go my way. I get grumpy for no rhyme or reason, and snap at anybody who talks to me. As if I'm PMS-ing. I know its not good lah....but I can't help it. Sigh. Its just....me. And these instances are getting more frequent.

Other things I have noticed.(half plagiarised from Ah Tay's blog)
- Am not artistic at all.....despite teaching 3 classes of art. :)
- Loves animals too...esp doggies and hamsters. :):)
- Am super punctual. (until i can be super early cos my friends will all be at least 10 mins late)
- humble(er...yep, u heard that right)
- loves to sleep.

Eh....if I have anything else to add, I will post when the time comes. Okies... back to lala land now. Gotta be in school at 9am tmr. Yawnz....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home