Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Tired but happy....

Heh...was in school for almost 12 hrs today...but it was aiight....didn't have much teaching today cos of the preparation for the auditions and the auditions itself. Combined with the ACES Day rehearsal at the end of the day....not much work was done today. So not too pleased abt that....

Anyhow...today, 2 of my kids were involved in a fight. With one innocent kid trying to stop the fight but got pushed too. Sigh....why do funny things happen to me one after another? And I met Mrs Tan, the new VP, for a total of 2 consecutive days in the office already! Goodness, she must be wondering why is this teacher always in the GO(general office)?? Cos yesterday I was there due to Lerren, and today due to the fighters in my class. Sigh.....Each time I was there, she came out of her office to ask what had happened. ......

On to happier things, was quite pleased with my efforts on the lesson plans; though of course there is still room for improvement. Happy that it fulfilled everything there was to fulfill. And it was a productive morning.....finished marking a whole pile of science workbooks! So it was not a waste of my time at all....yay! Two more days till the end of the week! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home