Monday, September 27, 2004

Today....didn't really start on the right note i guess.....but thankfully, things got better as the day wore on.. Much as I tried to keep a smile on my face, I couldn't because the monday blues were hitting everybody else in the staff rm and it was hard not to let it get to me....*ahem*. Luckily..things fell into place quite nicely...and kids were generally quiet throughout the lessons. Something seems to have swept over them today.

Anyway, yesterday I wanted to blog about taking for granted the complete families which most of us have. Because a recent conversation with a friend revealed that her parents were divorced and is living on her own now.(hope you don't take offence) And yesterday, while I was wrapping C-day prezzies with my mum, it struck me that enjoying the company of a complete, warm and loving family is not a given, it really is a privilege. It suddenly struck me and made me rethink of how I have treated my mum in the past....I vowed to think hard before I said any nasty things to her in future....and really just treasure the time I spend with her. Many of us do not know how fortunate we are to have dual-parent families.

PS: To you, my hope for you is to see you reconciled with your mother one day because I believe that family love, especially from parents are very important. I know that you have expressed your feelings about being happy despite the current situation and I know that I have absolutley no right to impose my thinking onto you. But this is just my two cents' worth of comments. With the utmost sincerity as a concerned friend.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home