Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Breaking news?

Haha...juz came back from a movie with H juz now... White Chicks!! Hehe....its a hilarious movie! You sholud go catch it if you want to destress or just simply have a good laugh. You will be highly entertained. Haven't met her in a loooong time....but think our next meet up will be somewhere along the lines of november...sigh. Anyway...that's not the news.

Yep....the news is that I will most probably teaching pri 2 kids next year!! Yippee! Can't wait! I mean I wasn't expecting a class in the morning session but I guess God answers our deepest desires. Amen. Think Pri 1 & 2 kids are simply cute and adorable... :) Oh well...gotta get thru these few weeks first. :/

Oh ya...saw 2 eye candies this morning on the way to school! Gosh...can't believe my luck! Heh...one was on the bus, the other one was walking towards the bustop I got off at. And both were well built and tanned! Wagaga... Alright. End of story. Ciaoz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home