Sunday, November 14, 2004

Back Pain

Yeah...you got it right. Ah Choy here has back pain....at the ripe old age of 19. Gosh, I'm not even past 20 and I'm having back problems already!

It all started last Sunday....I was mopping the floor and then I wanted to throw away the dirty water. So I bent down, lifted up the pail of water and sprained my back. Yeah...silly right? Well, it happened. The pain was so bad I couldn't walk properly and couldn't even sit down without difficulty. After that, throughout the whole week, my back was still a little sore and achey. And just now, it started raining and im my rush to get the clothes in, I almost sprained it again. I got 4 bamboos in but there was still one more, and it had like 2 pairs of jeans hanging on it. It was freaking heavy so I had to ask my dad to take it in. Sigh, I feel so weak and useless and helpless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home