Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Information Overload

Spent the whole day at Downtown East for school planning seminar today. Well, main thing is that my brain juice is all dried up and I can't think anymore. I'm more mentally tired than physically tired. And they provided so much food for us that I feel stuffed up. Ultimate gluttony feeling today. Anyway, looking forward to gathering at Agnes' place tomorrow. Yay! On another note...met a few new teachers who are joining us from other schools. Although there are two male teachers, sad to say none of them are eye candy. Sigh. I'm disappointed. Ooh...and a warm welcome to Peina...Sarah's friend. And another female teacher...didn't catch her name, but can teach organ. Wow...she's really pretty...and married. She's probably in her mid-twenties. Yep...that's about it. Don't want to tax my brain any further.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home