Friday, November 19, 2004

Phew. Was out of the house for a total of 13+ hours today. Wow. Can't believe it. Was out at 7am.... came back at 9pm. Power right? Sigh...so tired...and I gotta be in school at 8.30 am tomorrow. Oh wells...

Let's see...Was in school in the morning till about 1pm for prize-giving day. After that went down to Tamp central to eat lunch, watched the Incredibles!. Then shopped a little....and then had dinner. Thereafter, went to catch a musical staged by Telok Kurau Pri Sch. I think it was quite well done I must say. I enjoyed myself for the most part of the musical. I don't think WSPS students would have pulled it off as well as they did. Eh...not that I look down on my kids lah...but some of my students cannot even articulate themselves properly. Thanks to Sunshine who invited me...I love musicals....of almost any kind. :)

Okay, so that's a brief summary of my life today in a nutshell. Gotta go off to dreamland soon...another long day again tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home