Saturday, November 27, 2004

Rejuvenated!

Hmnz...seems that after the mini "makeover"...I feel "lighter" and refreshed. And thank goodness I don't have to go back to school unecessarily come 1st Dec. So I'm beginning to feel happier already... :) Let's see, what did I do today? Today was quite a productive one, cleaned the hammies' cages, did a little housework which included ironing my clothes. And....surprisingly... I did not even feel tired after doing all those stuff. Wow. Must be a milestone. Heh...

Time really flies. Its been 4 months since I started teaching and I've learnt a lot. Sure its been tiring and frustrating at times, but all in all its been rather saitsfying and fulfilling. I'm sure the the next 6 months of school will also pass by with the bat of an eyelid.

Oh yeah...had seafood for dinner just now...went to Jumbo seafood restaurant..food was good, service was efficient. Overall, a good meal. Yep, it was also held in celebration of my bro's birthday which is tomorrow. Happy 14th birthday bro! Hope you have a great year ahead! Right, that's all for now. Grandma's coming over tomorrow. Feast day again! Gonna be a glutton soon. Sarah should know. :) Enjoy whatever's left of your weekend folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home