Friday, November 26, 2004

Shudder?

Watched The Shutter yesterday and it was really scary. Still can't believed I was actually persuaded to watch a horror movie. Anyway, my belief still stands. I will not pay to scare myself.

Oh, I unexpectedly met two of Sarah's firends whom I have previously seen in photos taken together with her. It was quite funny because I saw these two guys standing by the railings while Sarah was talking to me. I thought one of them looked vaguely familiar and she didn't mention anything. Moments later, it suddenly struck me that both of them were her friends. Haha...

Anyway, staff dinner is coming! Yeah! On this coming Monday, at Four Season's hotel. And...I have a new hairstyle to go with. Hehe...I am sure those who know me will definitely get a shock. Yup. I'll post the photo later. But I don't know whether the P will have anything to say regarding my "punk" hairstyle.

Ah Choy's little reflection of the day: Change is inevitable. It is the only thing that is constant. People always hate changes because they put us in unfamiliar and uncomfortable situations and it forces us to adapt. But if there is no change, we will always be stagnant. So I guess we just have to take it as it comes. Have an open mind and I'm sure there is no mountain too big for us to climb. Have a good weekend ahead!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home