Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Yesterday was highly enjoyable. Although I had to go back to school in the morning for work review. After that, had a bonding session over tea with 2 other "bellas". Yup...all 3 bellas will be in P3 next year! Yay! Happiness. Then lazed around at home until evening...had staff D&D at four seasons last night. Entertainment was good, company was good, but food was so-so. I quite enjoyed myself lah. Had lots of fun watching teachers playing games. Oh ya... congrats to Emma-bella in clinching the 'Most Inspiring Teacher' award! In case you are wondering, students voted fot the teacher. Yep..

Think holidays for me officially started yesterday.Have time to do lots of stuff....but don't really know where to start! Quite bored now, bro has gone to Batam for a week! Bummer. No one to disturb. I have always wondered how does an only child occupy him or herself at home. House is so quiet now, dad went for his bonding session over drinks. Again I wonder, do men at the age of 45 and above have absolutely nothing better to do than go drinking? Mum's on the night shhift today.

I have noticed that many of ex-tkgians are teachers! In the school where I am teaching, there are no less than 6 ex-tkgians. Wow. I am amazed. I'm sure there must be something good about the education it provides ya? Its culture...school values... Gosh...I miss those days back in TK...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home