Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Adrenaline rush!

Woohoo! Had a blast sailing the laser full rig yesterday! Almost forgot how much I enjoyed sailing... It has been one and a half years since I touched a laser...yep...that's very long. Of course, in the first few minutes on the boat, I felt almost alien to the boat, and almost lost control of the boat. I was so tense until my wrist hurt! Goodness...and the gusty winds did not help much. Oh well...hope i have time for sailing in the near future.

Anyway...today was a rather productive day...did some overdue housework then went to watch National Treasure. Well, my verdict? It's a damn good show! I loved it. I think I'm hooked on shows which invloves stealing stuff. Hurhur. Next movies on my list: Kung Fu Hustle and Ocean's Twelve. Ooh....and here's wishing Sarah a Happy Birthday in advance! HAPPY 23RD BIRTHDAY SARAH! (eh, did I get it right?)

Oh yeah...Jac's coming back tomorrow!! Can't wait to meet up with her. Hmnz...should I or should I not got to the airport to pick her up?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home