Thursday, December 02, 2004

Lazing around

Its so good to finally be able to breathe after a hectic one and a half terms in school. I now have time to clean the floor at least twice a week. Hehe...*wry smile* In addition to that, have more time to play with my hamsters. What else? Ooh...I have so much time on my hands that I can afford to sit on the couch and flip channels...Heh. And....of course, be able to chat with Jac! Sweet.

Ah Choy's reflection for the day: A lot of times we get caught up in whatever we are doing....and situations may get too hard for us to handle. So much so that we fail to even take a little time out to just breathe in the fresh air and just notice the flowers which are blooming around us. Sometimes, we just have to be thankful about the precious things that we already have, eg family, friends. And those things are already more than enough to set your mind at peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home