Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Liberation?

Hmn...I wonder from what? From my parents? Hmn...they are out of town...to Malacca. Yeah...and I'm all alone at home now...pretty lonely. My brother's at a class gathering now and won't be home till later. And I'm slowly rotting away....

Ooh...another form of liberation is retail therapy. Woohoo! But then shortly after....it takes you on a little guilt trip. Darn....the account is running low. Haha...Sarah, you are not alone. :P Hmph...and I think I really want that jacket. Sobz... Why didn't I buy it just now? Gosh....someone stop me please. Hmn...payday's coming! Yay! And Jac's coming back in 8 days! Double YAy!

Going back to school tomorrow to transport some stationery there...and to hopefully do some meaningful work. :) Righto.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home