Friday, December 10, 2004

On cloud nine!

Hehe...overall, a great day today! But am very tired... but I also got a tan! Woohoo! Without getting burnt. Yes, I've learnt my lesson...must apply sunblock. Or else will get skin cancer one... One down...two more days to go. I will survive...

Right, what made me even happier today? Haha...nice clothes that fit me from M'sia...my family's favourite shopping destination. And at super reasonable prices too! Hah! Blouse and 3/4 pants all at just 24 sing dollars. Yep...Thanks mum and dad! Love ya to bits.

Everything seemed to run smoothly today. Actually realised that SAFYC staff are really quite nice people lah. Hmn....there's gonna be a beefier guy joining us on the powerboat tomorrow! Yeah...can rest my aching arms liao...Poor Rohaizan...who did most of the pulling because I was simply too tired to pull up about 25-30 metres of rope. Yep, its that long. Right...gotta have an early night. HAve a good weekend people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home