Thursday, December 30, 2004

Reflection...

Wow....the year 2004 has passed by in the blink of an eye... Its been a pretty rough first half of the year...with no form of stability and lots of unexpected turn of events. But as the year wore on...things became better and worked out pretty well I must say. And, a new school year is going to start and I can't wait to see what students I've got under my wing for half a year. Heh... Yeah, I bet 6 months will pass by damn quickly too, with lesson observations in early february. I'll get through it....I hope. :)

The tsunami death toll has reached 80000. The figure is unbelievable. With many people still unaccounted for. And one has to expect the worst of those still missing. However, one can only hope and pray that the weather will not worsen and to hamper the rescue efforts. My cousin has left for Indonesia for at least 2 weeks to set up some communications base there, as part of NS. Hope that he would keep himself safe. Of course its a good experience but you never know what would happen.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home