Saturday, December 18, 2004

The season of giving and peace.

Wow....Christmas' just round the corner!! Yes you people....still rushing to get gifts for your loved ones and friends? Hehe... Its so ironic that although manycountries around the world are celebrating Christmas, the same cannot be said of many other nations which are in turmoil right now. Well, I'm just thankful to be living in a country where natural disasters are unheard of and a loving family. Yep.

I think I had the worst sleep ever last night. Had a disrupted sleep last night because of my bladder. And after that, I couldn't get to sleep at all....at 3 am!!! So I was tossing and turning until about 6 plus and woke up at 9 plus. Grrr.... Anyway, lately, have been doing some retail therapy and its quite fruitful! Haha....got my clothes for Chinese New year already! Yesh. So happy!*beams* And because I got my bonus, I'm looking out for a good micro hi-fi set without the dvd and the cassette tape features. Yep, just give me a cd player and radio. Any suggestions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home