Monday, December 13, 2004

Tired but happy... :)

Well, I spent the whole day just catching up on my sleep today. Didn't do anything much, just watched tv, surf the net, read the papers. Couldn't even be bothered to do housework. Yep...It was a great weekend... was in touch with the elements...felt so good! And I'm tanned! Yay! But it wasn't a great weekend for my bro. Oh wellz...

Ooh...and I got my bonus! Haha...so happy... :) I was wondering...where did all that money come from??!! Better not spend on uneccesary stuff....*ties my hands*. Hah...let's see what's on the agenda tomorrow? Oh, I'm going to help my junior sail a boat back to nsc from safyc changi. Yep...nothing less than a full rig too. Oh well, I kinda relish sailing the full rig....just don't give me 12 knots and above. Heh...

Oh yeah...I can't resist not blogging abt this... My cousin actually forgot to bring his house keys and coincidentally, his whole family's in sydney. Heh...he's out of the house...and most probably staying in camp. Haha...so funny... :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home