Monday, December 20, 2004

Tired pig

Haha...yes! I am officially a pig! Gosh...ate so much yesterday until I was so uncomfortable. I shan't even go into the details(but breakkie and supper were both yummy!). And...I didn't know that organising games for children aged 10-13 years of age can be such a difficult and tiring task. Gosh, I wasn't even running around. Anyway...I don't know what are becoming of kids nowadays. They have absolutely zero manners. Tsk Tsk...

Today was fun...played badminton with my cousin and her parents and my bro. Yup, haven't played badminton in a loooong time...it was so fun. But tiring too. After that, went to Subway for lunch. Yummy! And have you tried their cookies? They are the soft kind....so nice! Absolute heavenly delicious.(not grammatically correct but who cares) Then I came home and went to take a nap. Hmn...maybe I should do some ironing tonight.

Ooh...the dress you see below is bought for chinese new year. Yep. I love it...haven't been wearing lots of dresses... I bought another skirt and a blouse but not sure they match. Hmn...Bleah. Just played with my hamsters...One of them is sooooo FAT!!! J:Reminds me of Zima. :( But still, not as fat. Heh. So cuddly...but likes to nibble!! Ahh. And there's this hamster who was always bullied by another hamster in the previous cage...it was so tramautised that it dosen't get to eat much food or drink much, so much so that its poo was crusted around its bottom. So yucky right? So I isolated it and gave it water and food and voila! It's resolved. *beams* Haha...alright, enough of hamster stories. Gotta go have a shower. Tata! HAve a great week ahead!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home