Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Bah... I'm going to go bonkers soon! Their compos are killing thousands of my brain cells every minute I'm reading them... I think I'm stressed. Officially.I'm beginning to snap at my parents...dun feel like talking... sigh.

A leopard's spots never change. I mean, this is me....what to do?

Anyway, just pissed my mum off...but its not as if she was not entirely faultless either! I swear she is biased towards my bro. Don't even feel like elaborating...period. I'm sorry if I was a tad hot-headed k? Maybe I could have been more tactful... but I won't regret expressing my displeasure. I mean if you're stressed, I'm stressed too. Yeah, if I don't clean the floor once a week you're gonna scream at me? Hello, I have things to do at school also right? Bah... Whatever lah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home