Friday, January 21, 2005

Blessings...

Wow... haven't updated in a long time huh? Well, had been really busy lately...things just starting to get going at school, with piles of books starting to stack up. But thankfully have great colleagues, with makan sessions at before school and after school to keep us sane.. :)

Anyway, have just purchased Taufik's Blessings... I must say that I was really impressed. His delivery of all the songs were good, some fantastic, and well, smooth. Umm... The ST review gave it only 3 stars...but it dosen't justify the quality of his album lah. Of course it lacks a bit of adventure but lets cut him some slack lah. Its just his first album. Well, if you haven't got your copy of the album, what are you waiting for? Go grab one!

Hmnz...noticed also that many people have been falling sick lately....and a nasty bug is going round sports school. And my brother was unfortunately not spared. He was down with gastric flu and fever... Around the same time, my cousin was down with fever which was even more severe; it lasted for a week! After her fever subsided recently, rashes broke out. Apparently, she had her blood taken and found out that her platelet count was below normal levels, but thankfully went up the next day they checked. It looks like dengue fever, but her doc hasn't declared it yet. Sigh...hope she recovers soon.

Anyway, woke up early this morning for a game of badminton with my dad, bro and uncle. We played from like 7-9am. After that, my bro went to do his 4km run(in intervals), and then we trooped down to mac's for a late breakkie at abt 10am. After that, we shpped at TM, partly because I wanted to buy handphone straps(for my CS card). Upon reaching TM, it struck me that I wanted to get a bag for my mum. Yup, so got her a bag... Love ya mum! So I got my straps too, and after that, went looking around for those straps which hold keys(cos my dad liked the one my bro has). So my dad decided to look for a similar one at 77th street cos he thought they carried billabong stuff(the one my bro had was billabong, which was purchased in aus). But sadly, they don't have it anymore. But lo and behold, just as we werre passing by one of the new shops, something caught my dad's eye. He found one which was similar in design, and he offered to get it for me. How sweet of him... :)

Thereafter, went down to Sembawang at CS to get lionel richie's greatest hits album, and usher's confession for my bro. Great albums! Time to burn them...which also means work for me... :(

Lunch was at Sakae... Great food as usual... Yummy! Yet to try Phin's steakhouse...
Ooh...and before we went home, we HAD to buy 4 Pappa Roti buns home for tea break. It has got my parents hooked...haha. Muahaha....great day out! Retail therapy rocks....oh yeah, forgot to mention that a few days ago, I bought this blouse from U2, which cost me like 43 bucks! But...who cares. Haha, I love it so much! It matched a skirt which my mum bought previously, from U2 Raffles City.

Okay...back to my tennis game on tv... have a great weekend peeps!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home