Sunday, January 02, 2005

Goodbye...

It seems that there's many things to say goodbye to that I feel I have to blog about it....so here goes. (in no particular order)

1. To my brother who has gone off to sports school
2. To my cousin who has gone off to Indonesia to help with relief efforts
3. To Jac who has left for London once again.
4. To 2004....which had lots of ups and downs
5. To "old colleagues" who have left the staffroom...

Think that's about it....of course the one that impacts me most is the 1st on the list. Suddenly feel sad and lost. I mean...this is new for my parents too...and I bet they are feeling the same way....just that they don't show it. Although he comes back during the weekends, its not the same isn't it? Ive been trying to convince myself to treat it as if he has gone for an overseas training trip for a week. Just that this time, he's doing it for five consecutive weeks. I don't know....this is something new that's why I'm feeling this way I guess, I think it takes time before we get used to this routine. Hmnz...no one to bicker with during the week. How exciting.

On another note, school is starting tomorrow! Eeks! Time really flies....I want my holidays back! But I somehow can't wait to see my class...Heh. I'm such a contradiction huh?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home