Monday, February 21, 2005

Buffet Spread

Sigh...I can't wait for the 1 week break manz... Things are piling up on my plate like nobody's business, as if I'm at a buffet dinner. Meet the parents' session, Sony Creative Toys' Competition, tying up loose ends in the aftermath of total defence day, set SA1 Science paper, on top of weekly perils like LPs and marking compos. Ahh!!!*pulling hair out* Come the 1 week break, it'll be 3/4s way through to the end of my teaching stint, before I go to NIE. Heh... got eye candy at school. Sigh...but no chance. Hmnz...should I or should I not apply for PE Dip(ED)? In a dilemna....Shucks.

On a side note: Spent my weekend reading The Da Vinci Code. It just makes you keep reading on to find out what happens next. My goodness, it was AWESOME! I devoured it in 2 days. It happens when I like the book... :) NExt purchase....Angels and Demons. Can't wait. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home