Tuesday, February 15, 2005

First

Well, as they say, there's a first to everything. Today is a milestone. It is the first time I encountered such a protective parent and the first time I broke down( I literally sobbed uncontrollably). I've never met such a parent who is so protective of her child and so hurtful with her words. But then again, I'm super sensitive and ultra emotional so it can't be helped I guess. While there is some basis in her concerns for her child, I felt there was no need for the tone which she used against me. But in the heat of the moment, anger really transforms a person. Such is life. Who said everyday is a Sunday? But the VP was really nice about the whole thing and said some really nicce things. Anyhow, she's right, I must sit down and reflect and see how I can improve my way of handling things. Mistakes are but a way of life, they are there so that we can improve ourselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home