Saturday, February 26, 2005

lovely saturday... :)

Hehe...today started off quite well I must say. Despite my earlier reservations and apprehensions, I think I did a pretty good job today! Lolz...*pat on the back* My first meet-the-parents-session! Yeah... I had so many 'breaks' in between seeing parents that I could walk in and out of the classroom and 'spied' on emma and lav from time to time. Haha...

Anyway, went to pet safari with Sarah after that! Woohoo! Finally got my hamster ball! NOw, my hammies can run in it around the house! Whoopee! We had a good time looking at the doggies and 'terrorizing' them...actually, Sarah did the terrorizing. Alright, that's besides the point. :P Then we went down to Tamp central to collect her pants and did some shopping. Yeah, I was 'dragged' along. Couldn't stop my partner in crime. Instead, I even added my two-cents' worth of opinion on her outfits. Lol. And I conveniently blurted out to the salesgirl that we were teachers. How exciting. Sorry Sarah! But at least you didn't let her influence you!

So after that, went home, put down my stuff and went down for a haircut! Yeah...my long overdue haircut which was pointed out several times by my hairdresser. Sigh. I'm a busy woman! Anyway, she did a good job today too! Yayness! Its similar yet a little different.

So anyway, that's an accouont of my eventful and happy day! Haha...ooh ya, forgot to mention there was a brief reprieve from the sweltering heat and bush fires due to the passing showers.
Thank goodness for that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home