Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Chill out Tuesday

Heh...had a great time with Sarah and company today... :) Had a buffet dinner at the Swissotel Merchant Court Market Place. Food was quite good(if you pick the right stuff) but the service of one particular staff was poor. But anyway, company was great and Em and me were like 2 partners in crime lah. We were prolly the 2 biggest eaters. Hehe.. took photos too. After that went down to Heeren to look at earrings with S and E...and both ofthem made their purchases. I wanted to buy all of the earrings lah! I resisted the urge lor. Argh. They were all so pretty! Ooh ya, I forgot to mention that S appeared in a new hairstyle and gave me a shock! She went for a digital perm and it looked good on her! And as usual, her skeptical self thought she wouldn't look nice in that hairstyle. "_" Haha...after walking around for a while, we wanted to go somewhere to sit down and wait for Sarah's bf to pick us up. And....the wicked Princess wanted to go to Marche so that E could meet her bf or something like that lah. Em was so stressed! Muahaha, could see from her face that she didn't appreciate the goofiness in S lah... sigh. But all turned out well lah.

So anyway... for the next 5 days I will be out at sea soaking up the sun. So, better go catch some sleep now. Will post when I have the time. 13 days left.... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home