Friday, March 25, 2005

Cool Webbies!

Was doing a little surfing around and found out that there are so many easy-to-do science activities at home which, surprisingly, I never knew about! On the other hand, when I told my dad about what I found, he says that these cool activities existed since his time. Hmph. And for once I thought I could bask in the limelight. Yeah right. Heh. Anyway, here's the link:

Do Science

Ok, this other site that I'm gonna reccomend was told to me by a trainee teacher. Its a maths site where there's an interesting tool called the "Monster Mind Reader". At first, I was really fascinated by it. Aha, but the suspicious me sensed a conspiracy theory behind it so I pressed on and tada! I found out the scret behind it. And it was so simple! Haha...go try it out anyways. :P

Cool Math
Was doing some more surfing 'round to find out where are the TCM clinics located for my bro. Yeah, dad wants him to try accupuncture to complement his physiotherapy. Noticed that there wasn't a one-stop website where I could find the contact numbers. Someone should set up an online directory of the TCM clinics in S'pore. Hope my bro's back will be ok soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home