Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Deep in thought

A conversation with someone today snapped me out of my comfort zone....and set me thinking. I mean...its not impossible, just that I'm kinda resigned to my fate. Oh wait, with God, all things are possible remember? Oh wells. I can't just sit here and do nothing right? Yeah, but I really don't know where to start. Gosh.

Anyway, let me share a phrase that's been in my head all day. "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him and he will make your paths straight." It seems so easy to do doesn't it? But in reality, its the total opposite. Oh well....I honestly have no idea what I am ranting about so I'll stop here. On another note, didn't really realize how much I miss my bro and parents; that is, until they got home. HOpe the break will come soon!

Signing off,
confused, sad and stressed caroline.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home