Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Its the beginning of a new term but dosen't feel like it though. I'm totally swamped by work. There's less smiles on everybody's faces, 'cos everybody's feeling the heat I guess. Sigh... situation at home's not much different too. Dad's really mad about something which I can't fathom... can't seem to put my finger on it. The feeling irks me big time. Wish that he would just voice it out. Just shouted at my mum too. So dunnoe whether its something she's done or I've done or its just his work.

On another note, think SAFYC's really in need of volunteers this weekend. Just a 2-day regatta. TJ sounded a little desperate so I agreed to help out just on Sunday only. Can't afford to miss another lesson with my kid. Not being fair to him. So anybody interested in helping out? Tag me.

Today I lugged a fr*****g big box of books to school. All by myself, from the house into the taxi, out of the taxi into general office. And I was perspiring like a mad dog. Well, bad decision cos my back's feeling a little achey. Me and my stubborness for not asking for help. Shucks. Must be all that sailing that has damaged/weakened my back. Then had a little surprise which kinda brought a smile to my face.*beams* Tao Huay from Katong....courtesy of Peina. Love ya babe!*muacks* It was delicious. I'm such a glutton. :P Luckily for us its a short week. 2 more days to the end of the week! YAyness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home