Wednesday, March 02, 2005

ON the Upswing!

Just finished watching The Hours! Wow. It was totally awesome! This is only the beginning of many more movies to come in the next 2 months. Heh. :) Anyway, this is the benefits of a free dvd promotional thing that came with the purchase of a micro dvd-hi-fi set last year. Yay! Movies galore!

Right....so it really has been a hectic the past 2-3 weeks I must say. And just when I'm just starting to get a breather, the worksheets are all piling like dog shit. No kidding! Lolz....I apologize for the lack of language skills. :P But I prefer the worksheets to LPs anytime manz! Think the rapport between my class and I is growing slowly but steadily. Nothing satisfies me more than hearing the sound of your kids' laughter. I mean, I think this is the reason why I teach; at least for me. I mean, its so fulfilling....and everyday unravels new things you never knew about your class and yourself. Sure, there must be a certain image you would want to uphold, but you cannot deprive your kids a happy childhood. I mean, if in the process of upholding your image, you distance yourself unknowingly from your kids by building a 'barrier' between both of you, isn't it detrimental to the kids? Sure, its happening less nowadays, but there's still pockets of it in schools everywhere. However, the average age of teachers are dropping, with most of the teachers from the 'last generation' having retired. So, with younger teachers come newer and fresher ideas! Yepz... so thats it for today I guess. Think one of my goals for this year are to lose weight and to cut down on procrastination. :) *yawnz* To la-la land I go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home